People who first started playing at online casinos know that there are bonuses. These bonuses are also for different reasons that most will not understand. Like in a site called Agen Sbobet, they also most likely offer bonuses since they are an online casino.
Many online casinos offer sign-up bonuses to new players making their first deposit, and often on subsequent play as well. These bonuses are a form of marketing that may incur a cost, since the casino is essentially giving away money in return for a commitment from the player to wager a certain minimum amount before they are allowed to withdraw.
Types of Online Casino Bonuses
- Welcome Bonuses- the New Player, Welcome or Sign-Up Bonus is often the most generous bonus you will come across, as this is the online casino’s way of enticing you to sign up with them. Welcome Bonuses can come in the form of No Deposit Bonuses, Matching Bonuses and Percentage Bonuses.
- Referral Bonuses- There are two types of Referral bonuses: one for the Referee and one for the Referrer. The Referee gets a bonus when he or she registers an account at the casino and mentions the Referrer. The Referrer gets a bonus when the Referee completes all the requirements, such as making the deposit and wagering it a certain number of times.
- Matching Deposit- This is where the casino matches the amount you deposit with them, up to a certain amount. If they offer a 100% matching bonus up to $100, it means that they will match you dollar for dollar and you will get $200 to play with when you deposit $100.
- Non-cashable Bonuses- Non-cashable bonuses may be called “sticky” or “phantom” bonuses. In both cases, the bonus forms a part of the player’s balance, but cannot be cashed out. A phantom bonus disappears when the player cashes out, while the sticky bonus ‘sticks’ to the player’s account until it is lost.
- Loyalty Bonuses- Most online casinos have loyalty clubs and VIP programs that reward players every time they place a bet. You are usually signed up automatically and earn points as you go along, climbing VIP levels according to how much money you deposit with the particular casino.
- High Roller Bonus- Just as casinos reward players who spend plenty of money with them over time, they also like to give something extra to those who like to splurge on big one-off deposits. They usually offer a Percentage Bonus for large deposits over $500 or $1000.
Some bonuses are not listed but those listed are also important to understand especially if you are a beginner. In order to help you understand how online casinos work, research first in order to not encounter any confusion in the future.