Anything that is involved in a gambling game is anything that’s involved with betting and hoping you got lucky. That’s for some people, at least. But for those who knows the game very well, believes otherwise.
While it’s true that dominoQQ games are pretty much just luck which involves fairly mechanical gameplay. However, there are also other domino games where skills, strategy and the way the player analyze the game make so much differnce between winning and losing.
The rule says, you have to play the casino not the game. You have to beat the casino, not the game. It’s basically knowing who your real oponent is, which is not the entirely the game but the game house.
Of course, the tiles you draw or deal are down to luck, but how you play and manipulate the game make a difference in the game’s outcome. In today’s blog, I will show you just how you can play dominoQQ with a great strategy and skills to ace a good win.
General Domino Gameplay
There are two types of dominoQQ gameplay, one is the general and the point domino. Make sure that you know the typeof domino game you are playing which has specific rules. You also have to make some research prior to starting the game— it’s better to be ahead of the game than learning while you play.
Here’s how you play a general domino gameplay.
- Setting down doubles early. Doubles have the suit value on either end, you will the have fewer opportunities to set them down on the layout. It would be more efficient to play them whenever you have the time. Also, it’s only too easy to get stuck with doubles.
- Set the heavier tiles early. Basically, you would not have any idea who will win a round of dominoes, it will be better to play your heavier tiles early so whoever wins a round or whether the round is blocked, you won’t be caught with a high score of points of your opponent.
- Hold to a variety of suits. Try to keep as many different suits as you can in your hand. Doing so will give you a range of options when it comes to the tiles you can set down and it also prevents you form being unable to make a play.
- Take not of your opponents weak suits. When an opponent passes on their play or draws from the boneyad, remember which suits values and which one does not have. This allows you to be more able to block them in later game-play.
- Work out your opponent’s hand. If you carefully study the layout of already played tiles and tiles which are on your hands, you will often guess what your opponents are holding in their hands. This becomes more and more easy to play onto the layout. Best if you memorize the tiles before playing the game so you would know which hands are not there and which one are not.
And that’s how you play a general DominoQQ gameplay.